« Home | Intelligence is something of a scourge to neurosci... » | What skill would you like to improve? » | Philosophy of Argument: Use this tool » | Anna Nic-OLD NEWS » | Now distributing codyBREW » | New Years Resolution(s) » | Divided attention and the amazing relevance of unr... » | new J-O-B » | So much going on » | on the hunt »

Ipod- fixed?


My ipod was dead for several days. It had a sad face on the screen and all of my attempts to charge, use, connect, restore, or even reboot into disk mode were failures. Apple's support site told me that it was in need of service repair, and since I don't have any warranty services or whatever, it would cost a pretty penny to fix.


My Dad tried to pry it open with his keys, figuring "hey, if it's broken, we might as well open it up and have a look." He was likewise unsuccessful.


Then, all of a sudden, while trying to wrestle it open, it turned on and it was running in normal mode! It's working now, but I don't trust it... we'll see what happens in the next couple of weeks.


If my ipod really ends up failing on me, I was be completely music-less in my travels, since my car stereo was ripped off about 6 months ago...

Labels: , , , ,