« Home | New Years Resolution(s) » | Divided attention and the amazing relevance of unr... » | new J-O-B » | So much going on » | on the hunt » | Redemption » | And now, a test » | Dealing with the uninformed » | An End; A Beginning »

Now distributing codyBREW

My first successful batch of beer! It's a pale ale, and it's called...pale ale. It's good though- it tastes like something I would buy.

Well, more exciting I guess is that I was able to create a label using an automatic seal generator and adobe photoshop. Here it is ->

No, there is no significance to the fist logo. I just thought it was appropriate for some reason. I am happy with the beer brand name though (codyBREW). Savvy?

So, now the beers sit in branded bottles in my fridge and are given to those select few who want some. Perhaps you'll be able to place an order in the future, and I'll have a variety of brews to provide at a competitive price, but for now just hit me up for the paley!

Cheers