« Home | on the hunt » | Redemption » | And now, a test » | Dealing with the uninformed » | An End; A Beginning »

So much going on

In the last week I have:

  • participated in my usual work/school grind schedule

  • said Goodbye to my close co-worker

  • had a great night out at Dave & Buster's to celebrate it

  • learned how to read barcode

  • found a new favorite television show: Dog- the Bounty Hunter

  • visited with my Aunt & Uncle from Ohio

  • applied to several companies and have begun talking to one of them

  • totally nailed my calc 3 Midterm

  • attended a SandCHI-UPA meeting about web 2.0



It's the summer time and there's still so much going on. Summer's supposed to be relaxed, no? I suppose I like it though- I mean, I'm not stressin' or anything.

To be honest, I feel like I should be doing a lot more. This weekend I didn't meet up with my friend Natan to work on our project, CORTEXT because we are both up to a lot of activity. But I need to start doing more work on my own terms with it. It's an AJAX platform for studying the brain in a collaborative way on the Internet. Basically, we want to completely change the GUI of the site, add more functionality features, and change the way the scripting works. When we are finished, it will be really awesome but that all depends on when that will happen. We are just doing it for our own interests, so it's hard to find a lot of time with other responsibilities, ya know? Besides CORTEXT, I want to buy supplies to start brewing beer from home. I'd like to actually work on my own website for a change, and I'd like to clean my room, go work out, and find a damn job... I also want to go to the zoo- that sounds like fun right now.

But yeah, Dog- the Bounty Hunter, what an awesome show.