« Home

An End; A Beginning

Well, here goes nothing. I am 22 years old, just on the brink of graduating from college, and I have no idea what the rest of my life has in store for me. I've blogged before for course requirements, but I've never actually kept my own blog for my personal posts. Hopefully I can keep this up- I have too many exciting side projects that always seem to die off...I aim to keep this as a record of my progress starting off with the rest of my life, as well as a resource for self-therapy. I enjoy writing and I sometimes feel as if I don't do it enough.

I suppose I will just start off my blog with a running start- no point in long introductions and deep philosophies just yet:

Today I had my last final. The class was COG 175: Altered Sates of Consciousness. The test was a breeze and I am honestly glad that I didn't put hours upon hours of study time into it. A couple was more than plenty. Although I still need to fit in 3 courses over summer to get my degree, I feel as if I am coasting from here on out (even though I know that my last calculus sequence course will end up giving me some sort of complex when this summer is over). I can now look forward to some free time though until then...and I am glad that Lauren is happy for me (that's my girlfriend). I always feel bad when I have to study or meet with school groups instead of hanging out with her...

oh, and by the way- I tend to use too many of these guys --> "..." at the end of sentences.

I guess it makes my writing seem more dramatic...